Constructive CAD ₠ • 3D Modelling in AutoCAD
BMEEPAG0249 • Course In English • 2016-17-2
The course deals with typical architectural shapes, general modelling concepts and techniques, texture, lighting and rendering. In the second part of the semester students work autonomously (with occasional one-on-one consultations) on a model of their choice. Basic knowledge of AutoCAD / 3D modelling is advisable. (Topics•>)
• If you cannot log in with your own password please write to useraccount!
• In case of a "last minute" problem you can find me in one of the labs, or at the Department (door 20.) on Tuesday from 12 to 13.
• In case of a "last minute" problem you can find me in one of the labs, or at the Department (door 20.) on Friday from 11 to 12.
• Deadline: 8th May, Tuesday 12:00.
• Late work deadline: 19th May, Friday 12:00.
• After the final deadline we will write your marks into Neptun.
• Simple (reproducible) model: thumbnails, full-size pictures, drawing file (+ textures)
• Complex architectural model: thumbnails and full-size pictures of the model and its original, drawing file (+ textures)
• Webpage where the above files (and a short explanation) can be found.